.
.

Shim Mina - Answer the Phone





Shim Mina ( born on December 10, 1972), simply known as Mina, is a Korean singer who was first a back-dancer for various Korean Pop Artists (Park Jin-Young, and Park Ji-Yoon to name a few). She initially found instant fame as the "World Cup Girl", as photographers noticed her beauty and immediately became the center of attention world-wide over-night.
Mina charged into the spotlight in 2002 with her first album, "Rendezvous", and people began to warm up to her title track, "Answer the Phone". The words and melody were easy enough to sing along to, making it a popular hit in Korea and across several other Asian nations.






This is her video "Answer the Phone"




When people think of Mina, two things come instantly to mind! Number one, the World Cup, and number two - her fanTAStically toned body! She exercises regularly and has abs that are the envy of all women. Her body is her temple, and she keeps it looking young and healthy.


Chonhwabado / Answer the Phone Lyrics (Singer: Mina)
Romanization by Kreah
Also credit: http://kreah-craze.com

niga nae-ga nuni maja ma-um maja soro sarang-hae-sso
urisarang yongwo-nhari umji yakchi kotgo yakso-khae-sso
chin-gu-ege ku-phi yonrakwasso niga tarul yojawa itdago
ttollinun ma-umuro noye chonhwabo-nho nullo-bwa-sso

amu mal malgo chonhwa bado / nae ho-nho tteuni wae an bado
chonhwado ulgo nado ulgo / halmarisseu-ni chonhwa bado

niga monjo mannajago nae yopkuri kuk chil-lot-chi
naega monjo mannajago ni yopguri kuk chil-lon-ni
chonhwagiye yagi ttoro-chyoso nae chonhwa badchi mo-thaet-dago
kojilmarul babmokdoshi yae-gihanun niga nomu miwo

amu mal malgo chonhwakku-nho / to-isang yae-gi hagi shi-rho
chonhwado ulgo nado ulgo / halmaropseu-ni chonhwa-kku-nho

la…la la la la la la la la
la…la la la la la la la la

chonen niga narul nomu cholla
hanbon manna dalla nomu cholla
nae-gi-jinun anhatchiman
niga nomu cha-khae-bodyo kunyang myotbon mannasso
kurodaga ijen nae-ga cholla
mae-il kachi itgo shipda cholla
nanun ije shijaginde nonun bolsso kkunna
bolssokkunna boryosso

amu mal malgo chonhwa bado / nae ho-nho tteuni wae an bado
chonhwado ulgo nado ulgo / halmarissu-ni chonhwa bado

_____________

English Translation

Pick Up The Phone
Translation by: Jungie

Curse, get hit in the cheek, drink, and break. (3x)

When our eyes and hearts met, we love each other.
We promised with our pinky’s tied for our love to be forever.
I recieved an urgent call from my friend saying that
you were with some other girl
With my heart shaking, I dialed your phone number.

Don’t say a word and just answer the phone (answer the phone)
My number is flashing but why aren’t you getting it? (anser the phone)
The phone cries and I cry. I have something to say, so answer the phone.

You came to me first clinging to me wanting to go out.
Did I go to you cling to your side wanting to go out first? (no)
“Because my phone fell I couldn’t answer your call.”
You lie like you eat and I hate you.

Don’t say a word and hang up (answer the phone)
I don’t want to talk anymore (answer the phone)
The phone cries and I cry. Since I have nothing to say goodbye.

Curse, get hit in the cheek, drink, and break. (8x)

I don’t know at all what you think of me as.
I thought that our lovestory was to get married.
I seriously liked you, and I seriously loved you.
Your avoided phone, tore my heart up.

Don’t say a word and just answer the phone (answer the phone)
My number is flashing but why aren’t you getting it? (anser the phone)
The phone cries and I cry. I have something to say, so answer the phone.

Curse, get hit in the cheek, drink, and break. (4x)


1 comment:

Penjuang Islam said...

Your song so good... better if you take show at Malaysia...
from istana-kayangan.blogspot.com